Battery Efficient Battery Efficient

Very fun game, managed to find all 8 code. The C********? cheat was quite helpful in getting me to the end of the game. You caught me off guard on one of them, I was expecting a Pokemon reference. Overall this game was enjoyable despite the difficult mechanics.

LeviRamirez responds:

Thanks Man, I am guessing you mean the Corruption Cheat? That was actually a joke code I put as a reference to Vinny from Vinesauce. And yeah it basically does warp you to the end of the game. Thanks for the review man!

'DUCKS!' 'DUCKS!'

Nice, I feel like this is based off an old Windows game called Chips Challenge. The puzzles and mechanics are similar. But the music and graphics are amazing.

Nemesis Nemesis

Basically a futuristic cyberpunk Luftrauser. The music and scenery created an amazing dystopian cyberpunk warzone that I really enjoyed being in. Loved the story line. Initially game play was pretty poor since it was a lot more difficult compared to Luftrauser. The weapons felt useless and I ended up just dodging the bullet heaven madness. Although this should've made things boring, the pacing and special bosses kept me entertained. In summery pretty much loved everything, narrative could've potentially been better, gameplay is fun but not my cup of tea.

Sink Sink

Great music and graphics. The game rhythm matches perfectly with the rockman-esque music. I'm a little disappointed about the key input being buggy even though the usage of Game Maker which should be making things easier. Otherwise its a cool & fun mini-game.